Working at Neumont
Everything we do at Neumont is about technology and education. Neumont delivers life-changing education to our students and maintains excellent relationships with the organizations that employ our graduates. With degrees in computer science, software development, game development, technology management, web design and development, and information systems, the campus is occupied by students and staff who share a passion for technology, gadgets, and software development.
The Neumont campus is a custom designed renovation of the historic Salt Lake Tribune building at 143 South Main Street in downtown Salt Lake City. TRAX provides easy access to our neighborhood where we are surrounded by commerce, eating, shopping, and cultural opportunities.
Benefits of Full-Time Employment
A non-traditional IT work schedule:
- 40-hour work-week
- 15 days of annual vacation
- 11 scheduled university holidays
- Holiday break from December 24 through January 1
- Four 10-week quarters with two or three-week breaks in between each quarter, when faculty has flex-time options
- Health insurance, including vision coverage
- Dental insurance
- Short-term disability
- Basic life insurance
- Basic accidental death and disability insurance
- 401 (K) plan with employer match
- Employee and family member tuition benefit
- Annual UTA ECO Pass – providing free transportation on TRAX, Frontrunner, and UTA busses
Equal Opportunity Employer
Neumont is committed to creating a diverse campus environment with student education as our primary goal. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
There are opportunities for student employment on and off campus. Students interested in pursuing on-campus employment must:
- Be in quarter three or beyond.
- Be in good academic standing, GPA of 3.0 or above for the Sprint.
- All student employment is based on approval from the Director of Student Affairs.
Contact the Office of Student Affairs for more information.